The college scholarship applications for the Reading F.O.P Lodge #9 are now available. The scholarship will be awarded annually to the dependent son, daughter or step child of an active member in good standing of F.O.P Lodge #9. The Scholarship is made payable to the institute of higher learning to which the award recipient will be attending.
There shall be a limit of one award, per person, per collage career. (See attached application) See FOP By-laws for further information.
The application will contain the following information.
1. Name, address, date of birth, social security number
2. Name, address, phone number of parents.
3. Transcript of high school academic records.
4. Extracurricular activities
5. Any employment records
6. Proof of acceptance to an institute of higher learning
7. Any other information the applicant would like to include.
PLEASE MAKE SURE APPLICATION IS FILLED OUT CORRECTLY AND REQUIRED FORMS ARE VALID. IF NOT THIS WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM THE PROCESS.
Applications shall be submitted no later than April 9th. Review of applicants will take place by April 30, 2021
Any questions regarding this please don’t hesitate to contact Conductor Nick Epolito.